The cat’s like WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU BRING HOME
D’awww what a cute puppy!
I’m doing really well, Ashley! ^w^ How about you?
I love you, too, Panda! ^w^
Alrighty, here we go:
1. I’m currently obsessed with insects. I still hate being around them, but I can appreciate them (especially moths and bees).
2. I have a hair fetish. Most of the time I spend on drawing is used for figuring out the hair style the character will have. It also extends to a hair cutting fetish, or more specifically, an obsession with buzz cuts. This is what led to my crushes on Natalie Portman and Wentworth Miller.
3. I love delicate items. Porcelain and silver tea sets are a big thing for me. I also love antique lace, flowers, and creams/light pinks/light purples. Pearls are also a must-have for me. I would like to dive into a little embroidery and I love porcelain dolls.
4. I tend to burn myself out. This is because I take on too many things at one time. I am currently working on this.
5. I say I’m bisexual, but honestly, it’s more complicated. I have very suppressed sexual desires, but I’ve felt romantic attraction toward people both within the binary and outside of the binary.
6. My favorite characters are Kippei and An Tachibana from Prince of Tennis (they have the cutest brother/sister relationship and Kippei is a big sweetheart), Jou Yokosuka, from Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, and Brook from One Piece.
7. Speaking of numbers 2 and 3, I like Silk and Steel/Leather and Lace themes. What do I mean by this? I like mixing the soft and ethereal with the hard and corporeal. That’s why I like PoT’s Alpha Pair (and why my brain wants to give Seiichi Yukimura a buzz cut).
8. I LOVE reptiles. My favorite is currently the bearded dragon (I want one as a pet).
9. I like to learn different languages—at least the mechanics of them.
10. I love the fashion from the 20s, 30s, and 40s. People were more covered up in those days, but at the same time, they were much sexier and more glamorous. I also like Victorian and Baroque era accessories.
asgard’s next top model
if loki tripped into an asgardian garbage can, this would be mean girls
i will never not reblog this
please make loki tripped then.
yes please I’d like them all thank you
these clothes are actually pretty cute. I need to go shopping. *sigh* no money